EVENT DAY DETAILS, STARTING TIMES, PARKING
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
- While our event is extremely dog-friendly, we’re also respectful of participants with who would prefer to walk the route without dogs. Accordingly, we offer a dog-free walk which leaves shortly after the dog-friendly group.
- If you opt for the dog-free walk, we still ask that you be checked in and ready to go by 10:00 AM. Event organizers and volunteers will be on hand to provide you with further instructions and start you off with the right group.
|CHECK-IN & EVENT SCHEDULE|
|Dog-Friendly Walk||10:00 AM-11:30 AM|
|People Only (Dog-free) Walk||10:05 AM-11:35 AM|
Before you Check In…
To save yourself some time at check-in, read “Answers To Common Questions.” If you’re participating with a minor make sure to download, print out and complete any forms you might need in advance. If you want to stay up-to-date on the latest event news and updates, you can “Follow” us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram .
Morning of Event Check-In
Walks start and finish at the Pacifica Community Center located at 540 Crespi Drive, Pacifica, CA 94044, just off of Highway 1.
FREE parking will be available at the following locations:
- The Pacifica Community Center (540 Crespi Drive)
- Cabrillo Elementary School (601 Crespi Drive). Attendants on-site.
- Curbside on Crespi Drive*
If you park on one of the residential streets near the Community Center, we ask you to please be mindful of neighboring homes and businesses, and park only in the designated areas.
When your walk is over, you need to check-out, so that we can make sure that you’ve returned safely and are off the course. As always, in the event of a serious medical emergency, please contact 9-1-1 immediately.
- Please note that the check-out location is in the same location where you checked in.